Need a Rental?

If you have Loss of Use coverage

Loss of Use coverage pays for substitute transportation when, as a result of a claim (Collision, Comprehensive or Specified Perils), your vehicle is getting repaired or is a write-off.

If you have Loss of Use coverage, whether if you are Roadstar or have Roadside Plus package, you may be entitled to

  • A rental vehicle.
  • be reimbursed for taking taxis or public transportation.

Immediately after a crash under the Loss of Use coverage, when your claim is accepted, you can start using your retal coverage or reimburse your taxis or public transportation.

Note: This coverage has limits, including maximum per-day and total amounts that can be spent for substitute transportation.

Important: Make sure to keep your receipts of any substitute transportation you use. You would need them to claim this expense.

If the other driver is at fault

If you are not at fault and you dont have Loss of Use coverage, you may still be intittled to a substitute transportation.

Hertz Car Rental

You can rent out a car from any rental company, we recommend using Hertz for there great customer service and pick and drop off service.

Hertz has benefits such as:

  • low daily rates
  • free pick-up/drop-off service, and
  • unlimited kilometres.
Hertz Car Rental ltd.
(604) 592-5650
13431  72  Ave
Surrey, B.C.